About Glenn Steel Innovations
How we work
Our process involves detailed discussion with our clients, reviewing and making recommendations as to the best outcomes, together with project costing and process management.
We work with our clients to solve complex problems with simple and effective solutions.
- Design and construction of production lines
- Materials Handling – development and design to suit specific applications
- R and D problem solving for production purposes, safety or maintenance
- Design, manufacture and installation of safety guard railings, platforms and bridges etc.
- Design and manufacture of specific engineering solutions
- Special purpose machines
- One off specialists
- Plant maintenance programmes
- Annual shutdown maintenance
- Labour Hire Agreements and supply
- Emergency breakdown services (24 hours)
- Client product manufacture in stainless steel, aluminium and steel
- Manufacture of components and equipment in composite materials, eg. Polycarbonates, polyurethane, silicon rubber, carbon fibre, acrylics and rubber. All, in various forms, moulded, machined or fabricated
- Sheet metal fabrication up to 6mm guillotining and pressing to 3 metres in length