We Keep Your Production Lines Running
GSI provide a range of on-site services. Our experienced crews can install and commission complete production lines, and then follow up with regular preventative maintenance.
Whether you have a small half-day installation or a large project requiring weeks of installation and commissioning, we have the expertise you’re looking for.
Installation And Commissioning
Over the past couple of decades, GSI have been involved in many installation and commissioning projects. We:
- Supply qualified tradespeople to meet your labour requirements,
- Organise and co-ordinate outside contractors such as crane hire, tradespeople from other trades (eg electricians and industrial plumbers),
- Closely liaise with your Project Engineers to ensure the project runs smoothly,
- Run day, afternoon and even night shifts to ensure your project is completed on time and on budget,
- Supply consumables… and sometimes those items that have been forgotten until the last minute,
- Modify components in our workshop to ensure your project remains on track, and so on.
Safety is our number one priority. We recognise the dangers of site work and comply with all WH&S legislation. Key people have been trained in niche areas such as fire-watching and confined spaces for example.
Our involvement can be as much or little as you require. Talk to us about your needs.
GSI can cover your preventative maintenance needs. We have years of experience working alongside company fitters and machine operators, working to a tight time schedule.
We’re also equipped to deal with those unscheduled breakdowns that occur in the middle of the night. With the resources available in our workshop, we’ve managed to resolve most of those thorny call-outs… which always seem to happen on a weekend!
Talk to us about your preventative maintenance needs. With the backup of our fully-equipped workshop, we’ll keep your machines running.
Talk to us about your on-site requirements.